Join us Thursday October 26th at 4:00PM-PST/7PM-EST on OMTimes Radio, for What is Going OM when my guest will be Lisa K.
Intuition – we all know we have it, but how many times do we hear people say: “If only I’d listened to it”? Teacher and speaker, Lisa K., PhD has spent years researching and developing methods and techniques to hone her intuition, and one day, her intuition saved her life. Inspired to help others to do the same, she started teaching her techniques with stunning results. This week, Lisa K., joins Sandie to discuss:
- • What intuition is and where it comes from
- • How you can tell the difference between intuition and imagination
- • What to do when you think your intuition isn’t working
- • The biggest misconceptions we have about our intuition
- • How and Why developing your intuition is life one of the most valuable tools you can cultivate in your life
LISA K., holds degrees in Electrical Engineering from Columbia University, Psycho-Biology from the State University of New York, and a PhD from the University of Metaphysical Sciences. As an author, her work has been published in a variety of magazines including The Huffington Post, Inspire Me Today, Care2.com and OmTimes Magazine. An author, teacher, and speaker, she hosts the radio show “Between Heaven and Earth, has taught numerous online and in-person workshops and seminars on intuition.
Join us at 4:00PM-PT/7PM-ET on Thursday by clicking the link below: