Join us live tonight at 4pm PT/7pm ET
With numerous prestigious scientific and medical establishments confirming that music offers many physical and mental health benefits to humans, Truth in Medicine‘s final show of the year features Grammy Award-winning producer, composer, recording artist and author, Barry Goldstein.
In tonight’s episode, Sandie, Dr. Donese Worden and Barry Goldstein will be discussing:
· Using music to create heart and brain coherence
· Music as Medicine - What the latest research reveals about the physical, mental, psychological and emotional benefits of music
· Music for our furry friends – Evidence that music positively impacts pets as well as humans
· How to create your own musical prescription for health and wellbeing
· Using music to ignite the heart (your own and others)
And more ...
The author of the best-selling book, The Secret Language of the Heart: How to Use Music, Sound and Vibration for Healing & Personal Transformation, Barry Goldstein’s prolific body of work spans many styles and genres, from co-producing the Grammy Award-winning track “69 Freedom Special” with Les Paul to providing original ambient music for Shirley MacLaine, Neale Donald Walsch, Gregg Braden, Dr. Joe Dispenza, and Dr. Daniel Amen.
Join us 4pm PT/7pm ET live tonight using the link below