Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Start off your holiday shopping with some beautiful angels


I love giving quality handmade items as gifts as they feel so much more personal and they support cottage industries and upcoming artists.   When I interviewed Peter Rodger, filmmaker and creator of the movie and book, Oh My God, last week on the Virtual Light Broadcast I discovered that he has a very talented sister, so of course I had to check her out.  I was glad I did, too.  Rana Rodger is an amazing artist in her own right, and it shows in her beautiful angel cards.

Rana Rodger
If you haven't already found these amazing and lovely cards yourself I suggest you have a look. 

The angel cards are perfect for sending to people you are especially fond of during the holiday season.  She even has signed prints available at a very reasonable price which make excellent holiday gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my world! I am so glad you stopped by and felt comfortable enough to join the conversation. I hope you will come back often - the weather is always sunny here (mostly), and the views are... well, whatever your reality makes of them.

Sandie