Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Sandie Sedgbeer Show with Peter Rodger is a MUST LISTEN!

Be sure to listen to this Thursday's episode of The Sandie Sedgbeer Show, my friends, at 2PM-CST on the Awakening Zone Network.  I absolutely promise you are in for a treat. 


Peter Rodger
Peter Rodger's book The OMG Chronicles, in which he share's the journey and the process of producing the film, "Oh My God!" has the potential to become a movie in its own right.  The documentary film, "Oh My God!" is absolutely breathaking and  thought provoking, but I think that the REAL movie is the story revealed in the book of  Peter's journey to get this movie made, the incredible experiences he had from the appalling, terrifying, and  life-threatening, to the most hilarious encounters and misadventures along the way.


It is the experiences Peter shares that that put The OMG Chronicles in the category of an Eat, Pray, Love memoir in that it truly was a life changing experience in how it shifted his perceptions, in what it taught him about human nature, and most of all in what he learned about himself.


I am very excited to bring Peter in to share his story with my listeners, and during the broadcast I will reveal why I am so enamored of him and the story of his search to uncover the answer to the question, "What is God?"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my world! I am so glad you stopped by and felt comfortable enough to join the conversation. I hope you will come back often - the weather is always sunny here (mostly), and the views are... well, whatever your reality makes of them.

Sandie