Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Yikes - I'm Losing my Reference Points! What should I do?


FREE Webinar with Jim Self in May

Thursday May 12 from 4 - 5:30 pm and 7 - 8:30pm Pacific Time (California) 

Jim Self

From Jim Self of Mastering Alchemy, 

"My beliefs are changing. My thoughts are becoming simple. My emotions are not as charged and I'm confused. What should I do?"



The Shift is accelerating, Who-you-are-NOT is falling away, How you have known yourself is falling away. What you have identified with and how you have identified your place in life is changing. 

What is an awakening being (you) to do?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my world! I am so glad you stopped by and felt comfortable enough to join the conversation. I hope you will come back often - the weather is always sunny here (mostly), and the views are... well, whatever your reality makes of them.

Sandie