Search This Blog

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Did you feel it? Are you ready for what’s coming next

Sandie and Barry Goldstein
Oh boy!  I just returned from the 10-10-10 Next Convergence: Spirit into Human Event in Scottsdale, Presented by Jim Self and Steve & Barbara Rother.   My heart is still hammering and my head is still spinning.  I’ve seen a lot of teachers and attended a fair number of seminars in my time, but this was something else.  It was magical. It was masterful (and I don’t use that word lightly).  And it was the perfect way to welcome the new energy onto the planet.  Did you feel it?   If you did, and I do hope you did, I’d love to hear your stories.

And whether you did or you didn’t, I urge you to register for Jim Self’s FREE 5-part webinar series:

The 10 Fundamental Tools You Need to Step Into the 5th Dimension. 

Tonight’s webinars will be at 4 - 5:30 pm and 7 - 8:30pm Pacific Time.  You can attend via your computer or phone, but to get the login details you need to act quick and register.  You can sign up for the 4pm Webinar here:  



All Webinars are recorded and can be accessed anytime via the Webinar Archives, so if this arrives too late for you to join in, don’t worry, once you sign up for Free Membership you can catch up on sessions you might have missed, as well as any past seminars. 


And remember, I'd love to hear your stories.  You can post here and another really easy way to post, if you are on Facebook, is through my Facebook Fan page at:


http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sandie-Sedgbeer/160225297339196


Just click the "Like" button to follow and post your experiences with 10/10/10 there. You can even get updates by SMS on your mobile phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my world! I am so glad you stopped by and felt comfortable enough to join the conversation. I hope you will come back often - the weather is always sunny here (mostly), and the views are... well, whatever your reality makes of them.

Sandie