Search This Blog

Monday, October 18, 2010

Don't miss my interview with PMH Atwater



The New Children and the Coming of the Fifth World

Enlightened Parenting Channel – Tuesday, October 19th 4 - 5:30pm Pacific Time

PMH Atwater
Join me on Mastering Alchemy’s Enlightened Parenting Channel next Tuesday when I will be talking to the inimitable and exceedingly knowledgeable PMH Atwater, author of Beyond the Indigo Children: The New Children and the Coming Fifth World.  Dr. Atwater is an international authority on near-death and has authored numerous books, including, Children of the New Millenium, a major study of child experiences of near-death states.

Visit her website at http://www.cinemind.com

To enroll for the webinar, visit https://www1,gotomeeting.com/register/622758432

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my world! I am so glad you stopped by and felt comfortable enough to join the conversation. I hope you will come back often - the weather is always sunny here (mostly), and the views are... well, whatever your reality makes of them.

Sandie